VISA Power is setting up a 1,200 MW Coal based Independent Power Plant. The plant in Deveri and Dumarpali village, Raigarh District is at aerial distance of 65 km from the allotted coal block.
- Total land required is 780 acres out of which the land for the main plan is already acquired
- 35 MCM water allotted through River Mahanadi which is 30 kms south of the site
- Environment Clearance received from MoEF
- Consent to Establish received from Chhattisgarh Environment Conservation Board
- Allotted 99.12 million MT of coal from Fatehpur East Coal block
- Boiler and Turbine Generator set procured from BHEL
- BoP procured from various reputed vendors
- Raw water intake system from river Mahanadi awarded to Tata Projects Ltd
- 400 KV transmission line for power evacuation awarded to KEC Ltd.
- Nearest Railway Station Bhupdeopur, about 7 kms from the site
- Power Sale Agreement made with Chhattisgarh State Power Trading Company Limited and West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited
- Power Evacuation through nearest pooling point at New Kotra (Bensia),approximately 11km from site
- Financial closure achieved
|Unit 1 Main Power House and Turbine Generator Deck under construction||Unit 1 Boiler Structure under construction|
|33 kV Construction Power Sub-station||Unit 1 Electro-Static Precipitator (ESP) under construction|